Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My post from Dec. 17th


Recently, I was on yahoo Answers, and came across a young lady that wanted to see more blogs about interracial dating. I am an interracial dater, I will add pictures of myself later. This is a Disclaimer Right Here Right Now: For those of you who are offended by this post, there is an X at the top of your browser that you can click and you dont have to read this, but if you chose to, there is absoultely no reason for you to get your panties in a wad and want to crucify me, frankly I dont care, but leave room for those who have something constructive to ask or say..For those of you who feel that the world should be one way and not the other, then Stay that way, I am not here to change the world or Your mind. You are entitled to the way you want to live and Im entitled to mine..as are others..There isnt enough on the internet about interracial dating. About the topic in general, and I hope over a certain number of posts to address the topic in an informing way. To do that I will have to tell you some things about myself, which I was planning on not fully doing. But to inform the masses, I will do so, so to get something sometimes you have to give something. And later tonight after I think about this and get some more things done, we will start a small educational conference. I will not answer sexual questions. But I will answer reasonable questions, Im not Dr. Ruth and dont claim to be. I will answer some myths, some facts, and the reality. So enjoy! and come back to see me now ya her'

No comments: