Sunday, December 24, 2006

lol, my first time..

When we think about interracial dating? What's the first thought that comes to mind? White man, asian descent woman? black man and white woman? What's weird to me is that most people don't even think that a white man and an asian woman in a relationship is interracial dating. Really, I dont think many people think about it. It is.
But very seldom, does the thought come to a person's mind, " White, Latino, or Asian man and a Black or even Latino woman." I am not even going to attempt to cover race relations, I am here to cover, Interracial RELATIONSHIPS.

My first time all started at the age of 16. Being from a small town, most of the black guys were dating or sleeping with all the girls (black and white) that I knew. So, why get into the same pot, why not do my own thing right? So, I was talking to my friend at the time April-who was white, and asked her to get her friend "Spud", I think was his name to set me up with one of his friends, white friend of course.
I didn't switch to the "other side" because of some bitterness against black men, just because they were scarce. I was a pretty good girl, good student, had a wild hair I didn't know how to express yet. So, I wanted to explore something others were afraid to explore, or rather no one else or not many black chicks were doing. Even then I wasn't big on conforming to societies demands. So, here he came, John P. On the phone you could have swore he was a black guy, he had curly gorgeous hair, a nice smile, blue eyes. But dammit, he was a bad boy! But, he became my first love. Dont ask why we like bad boys, I can't explain that.

No comments: